Peyronie’s Disease vs. Normal Curvature: Symptoms and Treatments
“How penis traction technology can defeat Peyronie’s disease “: the curvature of the penis – a problem that can be solved using available methods.
The male penis is a multi-layered structure with erectile tissues, close proximity of blood vessels and a maximum number of nerve endings. Ideally, it is smooth and soft when free and fairly straight and firm at the time of erection.
It is not uncommon for seals to be felt in the penis – these are fibrosis or protein deposits in the tissues of the penis. These are the initial symptoms of Peyronie’s disease .
At first glance, it seems to be harmless, but so far the plaques do not block the ureter or do not cause excessive curvature of the organ. Then pain and discomfort become constant companions of a man. But why put up with it if there are simple ways to fix the problem?
1 ) What is Peyronie’s disease and how to recognize it?
The wrong direction of your penis
Peyronie’s disease is a fibroblastic induration of the male penis, which manifests itself as a curvature of the penis that grows over time. In addition to the external manifestation, at different stages of the disease, a man can feel:
- the discomfort,
- pain with erection or urination,
- violation of erectile function.
Peyronie’s disease does not require reinventing the wheel to diagnose. It’s very simple – regularly while showering, examine and palpate (examine with your fingers) the penis. Ideally, it should be uniform.
If a seal is clearly felt under the fingers, this is one of the obvious symptoms. Visually, it can manifest itself in the curvature of the penis, since at the site of the appearance of plaques, the structure of the organ and its main tissues is disrupted. The result is a visible curvature.
2) The main causes and symptoms of occurrence
An overview of the main factors
Currently, there is no exact definition of the causes of Peyronie’s disease . However, there are a number of significant factors that can trigger the onset of symptoms:
- trauma – mechanical damage, squeezing or impact is assigned the role of a trigger;
- inflammatory processes – untreated urological diseases, as well as the consequences of trauma associated with a violation of the integrity of the tissues of the penis;
- violation of protein metabolism, which provokes the formation of fibrous plaques.
Diabetes is also considered one of the factors. Disruption of the endocrine system provokes the growth of connective tissue membranes. According to statistics, every fifth man diagnosed with diabetes also has a history of Peyronie’s disease .
3) The first signs of the disease. What types of bending are there?
The main types of curvature
Localization of fibrosis – the proliferation of the connective tissue membrane usually occurs in the area between the corpora cavernosa and the outer tunica albuginea. Peyronie’s disease usually occurs in three stages:
- initial – visible changes are noticeable only upon detailed examination, there is no discomfort, on palpation, bumps are found that are soft to the touch;
- acute – in the places of localization of fibrosis, dense tubercles and ridges are palpated. Which, when pressed, can cause pain, there may be disturbances in the processes of erection and urination, as well as severe pain during erection;
- chronic – when the fibrous plaques are pressed, they do not cause pain in the patient, the further development of the disease is evidenced by the dynamics of curvature and an increase in areas of fibrosis.
Regardless of the stage of the course, the main symptom that accompanies the disease is a constant increase in curvature.
The most common form of curvature is when the head of the penis tends to the abdomen, like the Latin letter U. But in general, the deformity can manifest itself in any direction and at any angle.
4) What are the methods of treatment?
Is it possible to treat the disease naturally?
All methods of dealing with Peyronie ‘s disease can be conditionally divided into surgical and non-invasive, that is, not involving a violation of the integrity of the organ.
Surgical methods involve the excision of fibrous plaque. This is done under general anesthesia after a series of studies, including ultrasound. Excision can be performed both with a conventional scalpel and with a laser. The main disadvantage of the surgery is the reduction in the size of the penis since the healthy tissue surrounding it is removed along with the fibrosis.
Non-invasive treatment methods include:
- the use of penis extenders with a pivoting function – special orthopedic devices in which a pivoting mechanism is provided for a multidirectional load and traction;
- the use of penis pumps – the action of the method is based on natural traction and increased blood circulation inside the organ, which contributes to softening fibrosis;
- taking homeopathic medicines – a combination of herbal extracts acts simultaneously in several directions, increases blood circulation, regulates the activity of the endocrine system and tests, which ultimately helps to restore protein metabolism and soften protein formations.
5) How can penis traction technology help?
Penile traction technology: the trusted method
The application of the minimally invasive method using an extender is based on the penis traction technology , which, in turn, is the physiological response of the body to tissue stretching.
The essence of the technology, with the help of which it is possible to avoid a surgical operation in the case of Peyronie’s disease , is as follows:
1) in the place of deformation with the help of an extender , a force is created that stretches the damaged tissue – for this, the penis is positioned by a rotating mechanism in such a way as to forcibly straighten it and give it a natural position;
2) under the influence of force, micro-ruptures are formed in the tissues damaged by fibrosis , the thickness of which does not exceed the size of one tissue cell;
3) the natural reaction of the body to such an impact – filling the gap with a new layer of cells due to their active division;
4) daily correction of the tension force gives more and more layers, thereby gradually leveling the angle of inclination.
How long does it take to cure Peyronie’s Disease problem?
The result of penis traction is usually the prevention of the need for surgery and a decrease in the angle of inclination up to 67% in one course – from 6 to 9 months, depending on the stage of the disease and the degree of organ damage.
In addition, those who do not trust this method and prefer a surgeon’s scalpel will still have to use an extender . This is due to the fact that this method is the only effective remedy after phalloplasty (operations on the penis), which prevents the reduction in length and the development of keloid scars at the incision sites.
To date, clinical evidence of the effectiveness of extenders in the fight against Peyronie’s disease can be found in studies :
A modern review of penile traction monotherapy and combination therapy for the treatment of peyronie’s disease , 2020 published in authoritative medical journals.
6) Application of the Penomet pump and its effects
VED(Vacuum Erection Device) therapy
Penomet is a penis pump that consists of a vacuum flask and a nozzle base. Acts on the principle of a hydro penis pump, since the vacuum is created with the help of water.
The use of a penis pump (or a vacuum erector) with the curvature of the penis is quite advisable since this device is capable of simultaneously influencing two factors that contribute to the normalization of the organ’s condition.
How does it work?
When using the Penomet penis pump, which is designed to create a vacuum with warm water, the following forms are formed:
- gentle vacuum pressure, which will act on the principle of penis traction ;
- forced maximum blood filling of all cavities of the cavernous bodies of the penis.
The pump has become widespread due to the mild effect on the male penis. To use it, you must:
1) shave the pubis for better adhesion to the silicone base;
2) fill the flask with water and put it on the penis;
3) adjust the pressure with the valve;
4) stand for 2-5 minutes (for the first session);
5) release the pressure by opening the valve and remove the pump;
6) repeat after a break 2-3 times.
A gradual increase in the session time leads to the fact that due to the natural tension of the tissues and the filling of micro – fractures with cells , a gradual alignment of the penis occurs.
Hydro penis pump advantages
Penomet is most preferred in treating the symptoms of Peyronie’s disease , as the vacuum is created with the help of water. It is significantly softer than air vacuum, which can lead to organ injury and relapse of the disease.
For the same reason, you should not choose cheaper analogs of penis pumps or buy them in sex shops, because, apart from the name, these devices have nothing in common with the best penis pumps, which also include Penomet.
7) Comparison of the best devices for penis traction: Quick Extender Pro, SizeGenetics, Penimaster Chrome, Phallosan Forte, Male Edge. The principle of action, how to help, features. Writing characteristics for straightening the penis
Top Rated Peyronie’s disease devices
Among the extenders on the market, it is preferable to pay attention to those that have the ability to adjust not only the tension force but also the angle of inclination.
The more “maneuverable” the device in this regard, the faster the desired result will come. These extenders include:
- Quick Extender Pro – a feature of this looped model of the extender is that it is fastened behind the barrel with two loops that form a tension distribution; to correct the curvature at the base of the device, there is a swivel mechanism that will change the direction of tension, the force can be adjusted with nuts on the rods, changing the force and direction of tension throughout axis of the penis. The manufacturer offers a special package, which is complemented by accessories for a comfortable and effective defect elimination;
- SizeGenetics is a barbell extender that provides a choice of the type of attachment (using a strap or a loop, has been used in medical practice for over 15 years, equipped with special swivel nuts to change the angle of tension, on the official website for solving problems with curvature of the penis is presented by a separate package Curvature & Peyronie’s . which contains not only a set of necessary accessories, but also detailed instructions,
- Penimaster Chrome is a vacuum extender that is attached to the head of the penis, its uniqueness is that with the help of an elastic strap the user can adjust the direction of stretching, fixing the strap not only on the belt, but also on the shoulder or thigh, you can achieve the most effective correction.
- Phallosan Forte is a vacuum chamber that is attached to the head and an elastic strap. Suitable for those who do not accept contact of the delicate skin of the genitals with metal bars,
- Male Edge is an extender made entirely of plastic with sufficient tension force and swivel nuts. The disadvantage of the model is that the manufacturer does not have a separate package for curvature correction, so it can be classified as a universal extender .
When choosing an extender model, you should still give preference to those models that can be purchased taking into account the problem in a package specially compiled for this.
Since this is a guarantee of comfortable elimination of the defect without the risk of self-harm with a device not intended for this.
8) Photos of real penis curvature, where can I find them? Forums, blogs
Confirmed results, real before and after pictures
Well-known manufacturers, whose devices have not lost popularity, usually encourage their customers to leave informative reviews about their experiences with Peyronie’s disease .
You can also visit the profile forum where men share their impressions. Based on the reviews and photographs, you can certainly assess the effectiveness of the method.
There is also free access to information from personal blogs of users who have already overcome the disease and are ready to share their achievements, as well as recommend the method that they consider the most effective.
9) Why is surgery – is not an option?
Surgery for Peyronie’s disease
When the disease occurs, especially in the active (acute) phase of the course, the patient tends to trust anyone who can help.
In the clinic, after examination by an andrologist, surgery is usually offered. And, of course, the main priority that the surgeon will tell the man about is that everything will go very quickly. And this is exactly the moment when you should not trust and here’s why:
1) operation is always anesthesia and incisions, remember how soon the pain from a cut passes away, it is not at all fast and requires the intake of anesthetics that destroy the liver;
2) on an organ with a million nerve endings during surgery, there is always a risk of damage to them, which leads to the innervation of the organ, most often irreversible, and why do you need an even but incapacitated penis later (be sure to ask yourself this question before deciding on an operation);
3) fibrosis can sometimes be located deep enough, for example, to block the urethra, then there is a risk of urinating in a bottle forever or waiting for a urethra graft;
4) also do not forget about the possible formation of fistulas – holes that will need correction and reoperation;
5) in the postoperative period, there are two ways – to lose a couple of inches due to fibrosis or to use an extender for six months as prescribed by a doctor – that is, you will have to return to the starting point again.
The risk of not waking up after anesthesia is usually also not discussed openly. Although everyone has long known that the reaction to anesthesia is unpredictable and individual for each person.
In addition, not entirely successful operations are always the risk of relapse and the need for repeated surgery. Also, do not forget that you will have to interrupt your professional activities, abandon your usual way of life and forget about the joys of sex for a while, sometimes for quite a long time – depending on the outcome of the operation. But doctors prefer to keep silent about this since they already consider the future profit from their “help”.
10) Conclusions – Exercises, pumps like Penomet and extenders really help almost everyone
Which treatments help to cure Peyronie’s disease naturally?
If it suddenly happens that the penis is affected by protein formations, and it doesn’t matter whether you found them yourself, or it is the result of a medical examination, there is always a way out.
Even if the disease has entered an acute stage, you need to pull yourself together and fight. Moreover, there are quite enough methods that act painlessly and without harming the whole body:
- hydro pumps for the penis;
- extenders that act as straighteners;
- some biologics that can be combined with extender or pump training .
The advantages of such methods: no risk to health, no interference with the work of vital organs, accessibility of the method, no need for clinical examination and obtaining a prescription from a doctor.
Also important is the fact that such methods do not require the refusal of sexual contacts or interruption of the usual way of life.
Such methods have already been tested by thousands of men, the results of whose experience can be found in personal blogs or on specialized forums, where you can get acquainted not only with the results, but also ask questions that interest you.
When choosing between an orthopedic device or a surgeon’s scalpel, try to take into account all the risks and do not forget that neglecting such a simple method as straightening the penis with an extender , now, after the operation, you will still have to return to it.
Moreover, when choosing an operation, not only the health of one organ is at stake, but also the patient’s life, its quality and duration.