Best Strongest Fertility Pills for Men: Review, Results, and Answers
Male fertility: all factors for conceiving healthy offspring
Success in any activity is very important for a man since the next victory inspires and pushes to further achievements.
But it often happens that after career growth, development of one’s own business or sporting victories, the question of procreation goes into the background.
And there comes a moment when all friends and acquaintances are already in the “Happy Daddy” team, and he is successful, with a beautiful wife and a house “full cup” remains “out of the game.”
Moreover, the state of affairs does not change with the abandonment of bad habits, a change in lifestyle, and a complete rejection of contraception.
Male fertility problem? What is wrong with you?
Fertility is literally the ability to conceive a viable successor of the genus, the ability to pass on your genetic information to the next generation, and, perhaps, in less than a year, to get acquainted with your reduced copy with a probability of 50 x 50.
According to the World Health Organization, about 5% of men of childbearing age are infertile. This means that their fertility cannot be restored, and about 30% have significant difficulties with conception and are regular visitors to andrological clinics and reproductive centers.
This widespread problem is due to the fact that fertility is not an abscess that can be opened and treated. This male ability is influenced by a number of factors, which are almost impossible to establish precisely:
- lifestyle – with sedentary fertility is lower;
- weight – the higher it is, the more difficult it is to conceive;
- psychological state;
- ecological situation;
- the presence of phthalates in household items – have a cumulative effect and practically deprive a man of fertility;
- the functionality of the genital area;
- hormonal imbalance;
- general health.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. After all, the issue of fertility is not only in the transfer of the genome, but also in the preservation of one’s own health, since the signal of the inability to conceive indicates serious violations in the work of the genitals.
Therefore, when a problem is detected, all measures must be taken to eliminate it. Since decreased fertility can ultimately lead to impotence and erectile dysfunction. Moreover, the problems will grow like a snowball:
- non-viability of sperm will worsen sperm quality;
- a decrease in the quality of ejaculate will reduce the contractile function of the prostate;
- congestion in the prostate gland is the root cause of erectile dysfunction.
Therefore, fertility is a “prize” worth fighting for, since the main incentive is to maintain men’s health.
Hormone therapy and injections. Doctors don’t tell the truth
Interference with hormones and injections against infertility: is the risk justified
The partner who is responsible for the life and health of her spouse will definitely send him to the andrologist. Without even mentioning the list of pre-diagnosis studies, which are often unpleasant, and sometimes just humiliating, then all that can be offered to you is hormone therapy and injections.
From a medical point of view, everything is logical – you passed the tests, they saw a decrease in the number of sex hormones or an excess of any indicators.
Therefore, an urgent need to restore the balance. In this case, some averaged parameters are taken as a basis and the individual characteristics of each organism are completely rejected.
Moreover, even research in dynamics may not give a complete picture. It turns out a vicious circle – a man visits the clinic more and more, and his fertility is lower every day. Even under the influence of hormonal drugs.
Everything related to injectable drugs that can be injected directly into the penis, for example, at first glance seems to be the torture of the Inquisition in the Middle Ages or experiments on humans.
The latest development is the introduction of stem cells, which may at first and has some effect, but dad may not live up to the first school line of the child. This is due to insufficient research into the behavior of stem cells in an adult organism and their high carcinogenic effect, comparable to the effect of radiation.
3) Fertility Treatment Protocols – Medications Your Body Rejects
When a doctor turns into a dictator
Fertility treatment protocols differ depending on the type of diagnosis. But the greatest grief for a man is that the doctor cannot retreat from him and make corrections on his own.
For example, if the research has established poor sperm motility, then, according to the protocol, zinc and tocopherol will be the basis of its treatment.
Preparations that contain these components will need to be taken for at least 2.5 – 3 months at a strictly defined time and periodically come to the clinic to monitor the effectiveness of therapy.
The doctor cannot shorten the period of taking the drug because it is prescribed in the protocol and seems to be quite logical. This is due to the duration of the full cycle of spermatogenesis, which, again, according to the average data, lasts from 72 to 76 days.
And all these three months a man is obliged to take drugs, even if the esophagus literally “burns” from them and the liver “collapses”.
And the doctor only makes a helpless gesture and prescribes additional medications to support the rest of the internal organs. It turns out to be another vicious circle – the longer the patient visits the clinic, the longer the list of drugs that he must take.
Another misfortune of drugs from a pharmacy is their synthetic origin. In this regard, their biocompatibility with the human body tends to zero. In the best case, they are simply excreted in the feces and urine, and along with them the wallet is emptied since such drugs cannot be cheap.
At worst, they cause side reactions and accumulate in vital organs, which then also need to be treated or carried out surgery to eliminate the consequences of following medical protocols.
4) Why Clomiphene Citrate is not the best solution
Why couples are prescribed the same drug?
Clomiphene Citrate is the most popular drug in reproduction rehabilitation clinics. Its purpose can be found in both men and women. And the point here is not that the spouse shared one package for two.
Clomiphene is an antiestrogenic substance. It binds and removes free estrogen and removes excess estrogen from the body. Estrogen is a broad-spectrum female sex hormone, but its high content in a woman’s body causes serious disorders, including decrease infertility.
The male body also produces estrogen. Sometimes a malfunction of the gonads can cause a high level of it. The use of clomiphene should theoretically solve the problem.
But in fact, this is a gross interference in the hormonal balance of the body and inhibition of the work of the gonads, which, in addition to estrogen, produce other vital hormones.
5) Why do testosterone pills only make things worse for men?
Testosterone as the root cause
One of the protocols for the medical restoration of fertility involves increasing the secretion of testosterone, the male sex hormone. Of course, for the processes of spermatogenesis, this hormone is quite important and should not be neglected.
But, firstly, this is a substance with a wide spectrum of action, and not only a factor in the quantity and quality of sperm, and, secondly, its level is quite unstable even during the day, therefore it is impossible to determine the exact dosage required or restore fertility.
Over the counter Fertility Pills formula is based on herbal extracts, which stimulate the natural secretion of testosterone, are trying to remedy the situation.
But the problem of fertility is not limited only to the hormonal status of the body, and an integrated approach is needed to eliminate it. And the constant stimulation of the gonads will ultimately lead to their depletion, which will negatively affect not only the genital area but also the health of the body as a whole.
6) Best Fertility Supplement Review and Results
Learn the most advanced formula, that boost male fertility
One of the revolutionary breakthroughs in solving the problem of restoring fertility was the release of the drug FF5 (Fertility Factor5). It takes into account the main provisions of medicine on the factors affecting the male ability to conceive, but the emphasis is not on the delivery of ready-made hormones and balancing their amount, but on natural processes that stimulate the normalization of the function of the sex glands.
If we compare FF5 (FertilityFactor5) supplement with pharmaceuticals, then in terms of bioavailability it has no equal. Its components:
- are exclusive of vegetable origin;
- in the process of obtaining, they undergo stage-by-stage purification from impurities;
- completely absorbed;
- do not cause side reactions;
- do not have a carcinogenic effect;
- stimulate natural processes in the body, including regeneration.
FF5 (FertilityFactor5) does not have a negative effect on individual systems and organs. It is designed to restore male fertility as naturally as possible.
7) How does it work, why is it recommended, how to take it, the ingredients, why is it worth trusting?
How FF5 (Fertility Factor5) Works: Credible Factors
Unique ingredients review
In addition to the usual extracts for men’s health, FF5 (FertilityFactor5) contains a component that is an innovation for drugs with a similar effect – LJ100, which was developed and patented specifically for FertilityFactor5.
During clinical trials. Conducted during the period of testing and confirmation of patent rights, positive changes in the quality of ejaculate were revealed in 100% of the subjects according to 4 indicators:
- the number of motile sperm;
- the concentration of germ cells per 1 mg of ejaculation.
It took 3 months to achieve the maximum effect, but the men did not have to undergo weekly debilitating examinations and disrupt their usual lifestyle.
Sperm volume pills also help to improve male fertility, but the main advantage of Volume Pills and Semenax – is sperm count improvement. You can get the same effect from FF5, so don’t forget the main thing – it’s important to make your sperm quality better and improve semen count as well.
In addition to LJ100, the preparation contains substances that can restore male health and provide five factors for healthy fertility:
- ginseng – activates sexual activity, increases the vitality of the whole organism, including the gonads, is able to influence the viability of the germ cells;
- zinc is one of the “male” elements that ensure the mobility and vitality of sperm;
- selenium – affects the processes of spermatogenesis, increases the concentration of germ cells per milligram of ejaculate;
- Bioperine – a substance based on black pepper extract, which improves the transport of therapeutic components directly into the cell, significantly speeds up the results of the drug.
Just one tablet in the morning and no other manipulations – this is the whole FF5 (FertilityFactor5) scheme.
The drug will eliminate the need for periodic self-satisfaction in the unpleasant walls of the clinic for taking a program. Take the drug and have an active sex life. In less than a month, you will be convinced of the effectiveness of FF5 (FertilityFactor5).
It will take only three weeks to feel the effects of FF5 (Fertility Factor5). The first thing men notice is the increase in sperm count. In 7% of couples, spontaneous pregnancy occurs by this time.
8) All the side effects of male fertility drugs: irritability, acne, prostate cancer, eyesight
The body’s reaction to pharmaceutical fertility drugs
No matter how much they rejoice at the new achievements of medical scientific thought, at the same time, even world-famous doctors admit that the processes associated with spermatogenesis are not fully understood. After all, even an accurate and universally recognized classification of male infertility is currently absent.
However, demand creates supply. And men obediently follow their partners for another examination under the microscope of their problems.
And they often do not realize that such a gross interference with the subtle hormonal organization of their body, possibly, will increase their chances of experiencing the joy of fatherhood, but can significantly undermine their health. For example, the most commonly used medicines:
- testosterone injections – an excess of this sex hormone causes excessive irritability, baldness along the hairline, excessive activity of the sebaceous glands, which causes acne (acne), disfiguring the skin on the face;
- clomiphene – this drug has a whole list of adverse reactions from various organs and systems, but the most dangerous is visual impairment, which manifests itself in a change in light perception, double vision, blurred contours, and photophobia. Moreover, the symptoms may remain after the drug is discontinued;
- the introduction of stem cells – a substance synthesized from umbilical cord blood – is a real stumbling block for various specialists, it is impossible to deny the fact of a short-term therapeutic effect, but the further behavior of this material in the body most often causes the rapid development of malignant neoplasms. One of the more insidious side effects of this method is prostate cancer. At the same time, it is no longer possible to separate and remove this component from the body.
Therefore, before you become “experimental”, answer the question: is the risk justified?
9) All the benefits of FertilityFactor for fertility, sperm health, sperm count, erection improvement
5 components of FF5 success
Unlike the method of restoring male fertility popular among andrologists, FF5 (Fertility Factor5) strives to ensure that the drug is completely safe for the body, tunes in for recovery and would provide the man with confidence in an early meeting with the heir. The main factors for the success of the drug in its systemic effect on the genital area.
The sexual activity begins with attraction. Ginseng is able to act on the male body as an aphrodisiac.
Zinc and selenium also provide nitric oxide regulation processes. This substance helps to enhance erectile function, blood filling of the cavernous bodies of the penis, and the duration of an erection.
Since the drug normalizes the activity of the sex glands, the number of ejaculate doubles on average.
Qualitative indicators of sperm morphology
Under the influence of zinc and selenium, the qualitative characteristics of the germ cells change – the tail becomes much longer in order to provide the sperm with the speed of movement to the egg.
The number of viable cells
The number of viable spermatozoa naturally increases by 44% in three months under the influence of “increased nutrition” of zinc, selenium, and LJ100.
10) Why is the way to naturally improve fertility the most correct?
Naturalness against the achievements of scientific thought
No matter how they strive to accelerate the results, in this race for the right to be called a father soon, the most important thing is to preserve your health. After all, it is not enough to give the right to life and pass on hereditary information, you need to be close to your child, daily give him your attention and care. And the reward will be the opportunity to watch your child explore the world.
But all this can become just a dream, if you force events and introduce dubious substances into the body, blindly trusting a person in a white coat. Since the consequences of the use of modern scientific achievements always cause damage to other systems of the body.
11) Doctors make money on a male fertility problem, although you are able to solve it yourself
How much does fertility cost?
Why are the queues to reproductive clinics and popular andrologists not thinning? There are two significant reasons for this:
1) almost every clinic for the restoration of reproduction in the state has an andrologist, and very often your doctor can be a part-time consultant on infertility;
2) the cost of the supplement is hundreds of times lower than the cost of the male fertility restoration program in any, even not very popular, reproduction clinic.
Prescribing a cheap drug is simply unprofitable for someone who is not engaged in therapy, but filling his own pocket. Therefore, men have a chance to help themselves without health risks. This chance is called FertilityFactor5.
Dr. James C. McCool is an urologist in Texas, USA, and is affiliated with the hospital in the area