Maxocum Herbal Semen Volumizer Review and Research
Maxocum – spermogenesis activator
Sexual relaxation is one of the components of the quality of life. Someone needs sex more often. Someone less often, but in any case, he should bring only positive emotions.
A long-term full orgasm is possible only in the case when the male body produces a sufficient amount of sperm. The smaller the seminal fluid, the lower the sexual activity.
1) What is this formula and how does it work?
Table of Contents
The combination of effectiveness: the basis of the action of dietary supplements
Maxocum is an innovative development. Using modern biotechnology, the manufacturer was able to develop and patent a formula that combines the centuries-old experience of oriental medicine and innovative methods for cleaning plant materials.
Thanks to this combination, the effectiveness of the product in combination with complete safety for the body has been achieved.
Initially, the goal of the drug was to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. However, in the process of testing, in addition to ED therapy, a significant increase in the sperm volume and motile spermatozoa was noted.
The action of the supplement begins virtually with the first tablet since plant extracts are completely absorbed by the body. The full course of Maxocum will provide:
- Activation of sperm production – the amount of seminal fluid on average at the end of the course increases by 500%;
- Restoration of the ability to conceive – due to the normalization of spermatogenesis;
- Increased libido and sexual activity due to exposure to aphrodisiacs.
2) Benefits and features
The main advantages of Maxocum
Maxocum is an absolutely safe sperm volume pill, with the main advantage being the absence of side effects. This feature is the result of the multi-stage purification of extracts from impurities and allergens. In addition, the drug does not contain synthetic hormones that would contribute to the patient’s weight fluctuation or headache.
The rather simple Maxocum regimen is to take 1-2 capsules daily to achieve the desired result. The average course of admission is 2-3 months. In the future, the manufacturer recommends taking Maxocum in a prophylactic dose.
3) In detail ingredients
Multicomponent composition: every ingredient matters
In the development of Maxocum, the principles of Ayurveda were used and those plants that were already tested by time and whose effectiveness has more than one proof in the form of basic research were taken as the basis.
Active substances are:
- Mukuna extract – a plant used by the Indian practice of healing Ayurveda for the treatment of sexual impotence, age-related changes in sexual function, and male fertility. Clinical trials of the effectiveness of the extract confirmed its ability to restore spermatogenic processes in the male body;
- Red (Indian ginseng) extract – a natural antioxidant, aphrodisiac, a tonic for sexual activity and the body as a whole;
- Pueraria extract – a tonic and tonic to improve sexual function;
- Mummy – a mineral substance of natural origin, used in oriental medicine for several centuries as an immunostimulant and antioxidant, eliminates the compensation of the oxidizing effect of free radicals, promotes the rejuvenation of the body and the restoration of functions, including the genitourinary system;
- Chlorophytum extract – a natural tonic that activates the regeneration processes and restores the contractility of the prostate;
- Asparagus extract – a source of ascorbic acid – a natural antioxidant and immunomodulator.
4) Frequently Asked Questions
If in doubt: answers to questions
What are the benefits of Maxocum?
The supplement has three main advantages: speed, lack of side effects, and restoration of not only lost functions but also an increase the sperm volume.
How the supplement affects infertility and erectile dysfunction
Maxocum was originally developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, so taking it eliminates pathological symptoms. Since it is able to increase sperm count and their survival, it is effective in normalizing male fertility.
At what dosage should Maxocum be taken?
The therapeutic dose is 1-2 tablets 2 times a day until the onset of the results. Do not assume that increasing the dose will accelerate the effect.
Since Maxocum is a non-hormonal drug, nothing will happen if one dose was missed. Just take the next pill as soon as you think about it, and then take it, following the course.
Do you need a doctor’s prescription?
Maxocum is indicated for the treatment of hypothermia – a decrease in sperm count, oligospermia – a decrease in sperm count, and asthenospermia – a decrease in the number of motile sperm. You can purchase the drug yourself, but before taking the drug, consult your doctor if you have chronic diseases.
5) What do the doctors say
Doctors about Maxocum: expert opinion
Since the supplement was developed with the participation of leading experts in the field of sexology and andrology, then later the leading clinics of reproductive medicine and restoration of male health began to use it in practice:
Dr. Tim Anderson, MD – successfully uses Maxocum in his practice, prescribing it to patients with anorgasmia, erectile dysfunction, hypothermia, infertility. The priority of the choice of the drug is its safety styles and the absence of negative side effects;
Dr. Pascal Martinez, Mexico City – appoints Maxocum patients according to the collegial decision of the clinic management, believes that: “the outdated opinion about the effectiveness of the special diet has lost its relevance since Maxocum acts much faster due to the special ingredient composition.”
Dr. Mark Swanson, NM – considers hypothermia as a pathology, the therapy of which until the advent of Maxocum was not always effective. To date, he recommends the supplement “as a safe herbal remedy for all men who have encountered the problem of hypothermia.”
6) Warranty and order on the site
How to Buy Maxocum?
You should not look for the benefits of buying Maxocum in the retail network, as you can buy a low-quality pill, a fake, and lose your money if the drug is not suitable for you.
The manufacturer offers you to test the tool and if there is no effect, return it back, and in return receive the money spent on the purchase of Maxocum. The warranty is valid 60 days from the date of purchase, subject to the order of the supplement on the official website.
To place an order:
- Visit the official website of Maxocum;
- In the upper right corner select the ORDER NOW tab;
- In the next window, you must select any of the packages offered by the manufacturer by clicking on it;
- The site will send you to a page on which it is necessary to fill in personal data and payment terms;
- Check the data are filled in correctly and press the “SUBMIT ORDER” button in the lower right corner.
Dr. James C. McCool is an urologist in Texas, USA, and is affiliated with the hospital in the area