HGH Supplements for Men Results(Before/After). Review and Comparison
The pill of health and longevity: we increase the level of growth hormone naturally
Aging of the body is a natural process, but this does not make a person-pleasant. Unfortunately. Destructive changes that manifest themselves on the skin, spine, sexual function and physical activity usually lead to the development of depressive conditions, which only aggravate the situation.
Nevertheless, scientists have already established the reason for this transformation and ways to change the situation for the better.
1) Facts about HGH
What does the Human Growth hormone do? Benefits
It has been scientifically proven that the main signs of aging in the body are directly related to HGH – the so-called growth hormone or somatropin. Do not narrowly understand the name of this substance.
Despite the fact that the HGH hormone is indeed used to treat dwarfism (nanism), its effect is not limited solely to its effect on bone growth zones.
Somatropin in a broad sense has a complex effect on the body:
- helps to prevent the destruction of amino acids necessary for the nutrition of muscle tissue;
- normalizes the processes of collagen synthesis in bone tissue and skin, contributing to the preservation of the integrity and functionality of the musculoskeletal system;
- provides quick recovery of the body after physical exertion;
- activates the processes of regeneration (restoration) of cells of the endocrine system (liver, kidneys, thyroid gland);
- has a positive effect on libido due to regenerative processes in the tissues of the gonads;
- participates in the normalization of metabolism;
- helps to improve nervous activity, in particular the processes of memorizing and assimilating information, since, in addition to endocrine functions, it acts in the body as a neuropeptide protein.
2) What causes HGH levels in men to below?
Lower every day: Factors to reduce HGH in the male body
Unfortunately, the male body, no matter how hard it is, has its drawbacks in terms of growth hormone levels.
So, for example, in the female body, the basal level of growth hormone is always higher. This is due to the fact that estrogens, which are hormones of the female reproductive system, stimulate the secretion of HGH. The male body, although it produces estrogens in small quantities, but:
- their content in the blood is negligible to affect HGH;
- a high estrogen content in the male body will entail negative consequences that HGH is no longer able to correct.
With a high content of fatty acids in the blood, the secretion of somatropin is inhibited. Excessive obsession with fatty foods and being overweight is the reason for the decrease in HGH production.
Growth hormone secretion decreases by an average of 1.5-2% annually. This leads to the fact that in old age it is not produced at all. Which aggravates the health situation, and also contributes to excessive gain in fat mass.
Insulin negatively affects growth hormone, the presence of this disease is usually a significant factor in the development of insulin deficiency.
Non-compliance with sleep and rest
HGH is produced by the body during sleep. The less a person sleeps, the more the secretion is inhibited and the growth hormone deficiency is formed.
No matter how trite it may sound, the lack of the necessary set of amino acids in food and excessive enthusiasm for “fast” carbohydrates creates favorable conditions for the cessation of the secretion of growth hormone.
3) How does HGH affect our lives?
Human Growth hormone and quality of life
The active participation of growth hormone in the vital processes of the human body suggests that HGH directly affects the quality of life.
Memory and attention
Somatropin is a neuropeptide protein that can affect certain functions of the central nervous system. It has been practically established that the level of growth hormone, which exceeds the age norm, improves cognitive functions, in particular memory, and provides a high concentration of attention and speed of mental reactions.
HGH provides the musculoskeletal system with collagen, which increases tissue elasticity. In addition, it improves exercise tolerance, which promotes rapid recovery and active muscle building.
It also activates the fat burning processes. Therefore, even a slight excess of the natural level of growth hormone ensures the transformation of the figure, the destruction of body fat and the build-up of muscle mass.
The Human Growth Hormone activates the regeneration and division of gonads. The result of this effect is an increase in the level of testosterone – the male sex hormone. The consequence of this is an increase in sexual desire and an improvement in sexual function.
Somatropin is also produced in the hippocampus – a section of the brain. Its connection with the mental reactions of the body to stimuli has been proven. The higher the HGH level, the higher the stress tolerance and resistance to negative factors.
The HGH can rightfully be called the elixir of youth. Since its capabilities may well radically change the quality of life. Mood improves, the body becomes flexible and responsive to stress, stress resistance and libido increase. This condition can be called euphoria from your own health.
4) What does medicine say about this problem?
Medical facts about HGH
The human growth hormone was first discovered in 1920. It took more than two decades to obtain it in a synthesized form – in 1944 it was obtained from the pituitary gland of animals in a crystalline form.
Risk of injection
Somatropin is destroyed by heating, so it was not pasteurized, but only sterilized. As a result, the patients were introduced to the rare Creutzfeldt-Jacob viral disease (mad cow disease), which is characterized by the progression of suppression of thought processes (dementia) and paralysis.
This amino acid is able to multiply the natural secretion of growth hormone. The clinical study published ” Effects of l-arginine on growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 ” provides evidence supporting the stimulatory function of arginine on hippocampal HGH production.
5) What natural supplements can help increase HGH in the body?
An Overview of HGH supplements
GenFx is an innovative development to prevent negative changes in the body. Caused by aging. It is a multicomponent preparation for eliminating various symptoms and destructive changes in the body. The composition includes:
- glutamine – restores the normal metabolic rate,
- arginine – activates the secretion of growth hormone,
- pyroglutamate – has a positive effect on the functions of the central nervous activity,
- lysine – promotes muscle recovery,
- tyrosine improves cognitive functions, including memory processes.
It also contains ginseng extract, which improves neural activity.
The peculiarity of the composition of the drug allows it to be used as one of the components in the treatment of diabetes or hypothyroidism. The course is 30 days. A repeated course can be started no earlier than two weeks later. The daily dose is 2 tablets before the first meal.
Provacyl is one of the most popular biologics from the American leader in the production of health products – Leading Edge Health. It is a pill formulation specially designed for men undergoing andropause. The composition includes:
- glutamine – to increase the body’s resistance to stress;
- arginine – compensates for the secretion of somatropin, which has been reduced as a result of the aging of the body;
- pyroglutamate – improves cognitive function;
- lysine – improves exercise tolerance;
- tyrosine – necessary to restore the function of the thyroid gland;
- muira puama – a remedy to restore erectile function and libido;
- ginkgo biloba is a natural antioxidant that slows down aging and has a rejuvenating effect.
To maintain immunomodulation, the drug is supplemented with a vitamin complex that increases disease resistance.
The daily dose is 4 tablets before the first meal. The course is at least 90 days. Results(Before/After):
- elimination of obesity symptoms;
- preventing the extinction of libido and sexual dysfunction;
- improving cognitive abilities.
HGH-X2 – the drug has a strong effect on the hippocampus – a section of the brain. In which the secretion of growth hormone is produced. Suitable for both men and women. The preparation contains Ayurveda plants:
- Peruvian poppy – normalizes the endocrine system;
- hawthorn – helps to improve blood circulation and cardiac activity,
- mucuna – restores sexual function, acts as a natural aphrodisiac.
It also contains significant concentrations of arginine, which is the main stimulant of HGH.
The daily dose is 2 tablets, which must be taken 20 minutes before breakfast. The optimal course should be at least 90 days in duration. Result:
- increased levels of HGH in the blood;
- the decrease in the amount of fat mass;
- significant muscle gain;
- increased endurance;
- restoration of sexual activity.
HyperGH14 is a capsule formulation designed as an alternative to injections for bodybuilders and contains ingredients in microgranules for the fastest absorption possible.
The capsules are formulated with amino acids and vitamins to maximize HGH secretion and muscle recovery after exercise. The daily dose is 4 tablets, which must be divided into two doses – morning and evening, for the best result according to the Before and After pictures. The course should be 90 days long. If necessary, repeat after two weeks. Results:
- increase in muscle mass;
- increasing the body’s endurance and tolerance to physical activity;
- restoration of skin elasticity;
- the decrease in the concentration of lactic acid in muscles after exercise.
GenF20 – is most often used as a component in hormone therapy, as it contains the maximum amount of amino acids necessary for the secretion of somatropin:
- arginine – activates tissue regeneration,
- tyrosine – normalizes the activity of the central nervous system,
- glutamine – participates in metabolic processes,
- glycine – affects the hippocampus – the region of the brain responsible for the secretion of growth hormone,
- valine – helps maintain exercise tolerance and rapid recovery of the body;
- ornithine – is able to increase the secretion of HGH at least 3 times over a full course of taking the drug.
- An important difference between the drug and pharmacy medicines is the natural origin of all components and the addition of amino acids with extracts of substances that have been proven for centuries in the practice of traditional medicine:
- extract of young deer antlers – general rejuvenation, normalization of the endocrine system;
- colostrum is a natural energy drink;
- Astragalus root extract – antioxidant effect and restoration of metabolic processes.
The supplement must be taken daily for 30 days. The course can be extended up to 90 days. The daily dose is 2-4 tablets. Results:
- reduction of body fat by 82%;
- muscle mass growth – up to 81%;
- skin elasticity – by 68%;
- new hair growth – 38%;
- increased endurance – 81%;
- increased libido – 75%.
6) Natural Ways To Increase HGH In The Body: Sleep, Manage Insulin Levels, Good Nutrition, Overweight, Melatonin, Arginine, Glutamine, Ornithine, Gym Workouts
7 health factors: natural ways to increase Human Growth Hormone
How to boost HGH with supplements
This does not mean lounging in front of the TV all day, but improving the quality of sleep, achieving phase rotation and increasing its slow phase.
To do this, it is necessary to ensure optimal conditions – surface comfort, the creation of complete darkness, natural air circulation and temperature. An equally important factor is the time to fall asleep – no later than 22:00. This is due to the fact that the peak of somatropin secretion falls before midnight precisely during the phase of slow sleep.
It is important to reduce the consumption of sugar, including those contained in fruits. Meal timing is also important. This is due to the fact that food rich in sugar causes a powerful release of insulin, which can inhibit the secretion of growth hormone.
Therefore, it is important to definitely give up sugary carbonated drinks and not include an abundance of fruit in dinner, and also eat dinner no later than two hours before bedtime.
The fasting period has been shown to stimulate the secretion of growth hormone. You don’t have to eat all day. You can choose options 8/16 or 10/14, in the first part you can eat food, in the second you should refrain from it. Also, fasting days will not be superfluous, but not more than 2 times a week.
One of the “helpers” of growth hormone secretion is melatonin. It is also produced during sleep, but it can also be obtained from food. Be sure to include in the diet: fish, chicken eggs, pomegranates, tomatoes, nuts, grapes. It is optimal to consume such products for breakfast.
Fat mass is the main problem that leads to HGH deficiency. In order to eliminate it, it is necessary to strive to reduce the number of fat cells in the body, as well as be careful with fatty foods and, if possible, minimize them in your diet.
The optimal loads for increasing growth hormone are:
- power training;
- running short distances at a fast pace;
- Interval training with a combination of strength and cardio loads.
Therefore, when correcting physical activity, it is necessary to include one of the listed types of training and engage in at least 3, but no more than 5 times a week.
Taking amino acids
To increase the level of somatropin in the body and maintain its normal level, it is necessary to daily intake a certain set of amino acid compounds in the body: glutamine, arginine, ornithine.
You can try to achieve this by including in the diet: chicken, nuts, eggs, soybeans and spinach. For simplification and accurate dosage, it is optimal to take biological products that include the appropriate amino acid complex.
7) Conclusions: an integrated approach, dietary supplements, a healthy lifestyle
Human Growth hormone: a health factor under control
So far, scientists have not learned how to completely prevent aging, but regulating the level of growth hormone in the body is the first step to longevity and long-term health preservation.
With modern drugs and lifestyle adjustments, HGH can be taken under control. This will keep the body in good shape with a sufficient number and strength of muscles, excellent libido and a flexible musculoskeletal system.
Well-being – the main component of the quality of life will be provided to those who will not allow age to prevail and prevent age-related changes by restoring the secretion of growth hormone!
Dr. James C. McCool is an urologist in Texas, USA, and is affiliated with the hospital in the area