Free Medical Camps
Free medical camps is a program in ministry of public health and population which aim to provide free medical and surgical services in remote area with high population by a mobile team with varieties of medical specializing.
- Provide free and high quality medical services in different field for poor Population.
- Working as emergency team in disasters
- Rise health awareness among the community and how to deal withcommunicable and non communicable diseases.
- Participation of postgraduate and local staff in surgical , medical and research areas.
- Registration of rare and sever cases and refer to specialized centers.
- Evaluate the hospital situation and determine the obstacles and challenges and to work on solving there problems.
- Colabaration with doctors outside Yemen to do joint medical and surgical camps.
- Coordination and supervision of medical camps in Yemen.